Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, , ,

3 of JYP's male idols ranking low in the music chart consecutively

Got7

eNwZT
'Look' ranks at #76

aXxoQ
Day6

hcido
'Shoot Me' ranks at #112

xcJTN
Stray Kids

pBcSZ
'My Pace' ranks at #606

Three groups consecutively released songs but none of them hit big.
Seems like JYP has already given up on raising boy groups ever since 2PM and 2AM


-I'm not a fan but I personally think Day6 has great songs. I've been to their concerts a few times and I'm currently thinking about going to their fanmeeting this time. They have great songs!ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think I've seen Got7's 'Look' ranking at #6 or #7, though..

-So what if they have huge fame overseas? They're Korean idol groups..

-I had no idea JYP had a group called Stray Kids..

-I don't know about the rookie group, but I think Got7 and Day6 have great songs..

-Day6 produces amazing songs. You can always trust them when it comes to music..

-#606..? Are their fans not even streaming to the songs??

-But still, they make quite large amount of money..

-I think JYP needs to stick on producing girl group.. Day6 has a big potential and great music, but JYP just can't raise them well..

-Day6 is literally rotting away in JYP.. They just don't promote them at all. I'm not a fan but I remember listening to Day6's song for the first time around a month ago and ended up checking up all of their songs because how great they sound..ㅠㅠ

-Day6 has killer music.. They will be fine if they gain a little bit more of fame!

-Got7 is doing a tour and they have a huge popularity overseas.. Their albums sales are also not too bad. Got7 actually can be considered as successful..

-Day6 produces great music though.. It breaks my heart to see this..ㅠㅠ
trazy.com