Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, ,

The idol that netizens think is handsome, but is not getting more popular

RGGKL
These pictures are taken by his fansites

qiDpu
TqGVn
These are his selfies

People admire him and his handsomeness when he comes on the stage, but he's still not getting any popular. That's why I decided to post this.
He's Shin Junseob from MyTeen.
The group with that, who was it again.. Song Yubin? from Superstar K.


-He's handsome so I'm sure he's going to get so much fame in no time..

-He's really handsome..

-He looks like Cha Eunwoo..

-Are you sure he's not Cha Eunwoo?? He looks exactly like him, just like a doppelganger..

-It's my first time seeing him and I have to say that he looks like a game character..

-He plays the younger version of Cha Eunwoo in My ID is Gangnam Beauty..ㅋㅋㅋ MyTeen is still a rookie, they're going to be so much bigger in the future..ㅋㅋ

-He looks like the mixture of Seo Kangjoon and Luhan..

-He looks like the male version of Kim Choyeon.. Look at those powerful gaze he has..

-Isn't he the one who plays the younger version of Eunwoo in My ID is Gangnam Beauty..?

-He looks like an actor..

-I just watched an episode of My ID is Gangnam Beauty and I gotta say that he looks so much better in motion (rather than pictures)

-Hmm.. He's so freaking handsome..

-He reminds me of Kim Choyeon..
trazy.com