Klook.com

Thursday, August 9, 2018

, ,

[REQ] Lisa's Instagram account

Just imagine how famous she is, how many people are hitting the follow button right now, I've been trying to follow her but I can'tㅠㅠ I hit the follow button for countless times but I just can't follow her..ㅠㅠ I can follow the rest of Black Pink's members, though..


[+61][-5]

1. [+5][-0] Black Pink is my second favorite group right now. I often watch foreigners' reactions of Black Pink's videos on youtube and I can totally see she has the most foreigner fans, including Thai fans, in Black Pink.. Even though she's not too popular here in South Korea..

2. [+4][-0] I followed them all~~

3. [+3][-0] I know right.. Her account keeps on going error..

4. [+1][-0] For me, I can't follow Rose's account..ㅜㅜ I want to follow Rose and Lisa's account..ㅠㅠ

4. [+0][-0] Lisa is so freaking popular in overseas..ㄷㄷ



trazy.com