Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

,

Red Velvet on their way to Music Bank to perform Power Up for the first time

iKpFR
APMNg
xktZj
fmAsD
yaRdT
ALgaZ
ARriz
PCFRS
sktEF
PktDw
eNsXQ
clRvf
qFDWl
zmYVi
ijqFF
YvUuK
Wendy's eyes got infected that's why she has that to cover her eye..ㅠㅠ


-So freaking pretty.. I hope Wendy's eye will get well soon!

-Seulgi is so freaking pretty..

-Wendy is so beautiful..ㅠㅠㅠ Get well soon<3<3<3

-Wendy is living her glorious days in this era.. And Seulgi's fashion sense looks really nice..

-Wendy has a really great fashion sense..

-Wendy has the best fashion sense in Red Velvet.. Not to mention that she's so freaking pretty, I mean just look at her skin..ㅋㅋ

-Seulgi has a really thick hair..

-Irene's outfit makes me feel like I'm back in 2004..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Wendy's outfit choice is totally my style..

-They're all so pretty, and as expected from Joy's body..ㄷㄷㄷ

-When will Red Velvet change their stylists..? I mean, what are they doing to such pretty girls here..

-So pretty! But, I'm wondering if Joy is currently having braces or something..?

-They all look so gorgeous.. Yeri looks so sweet in that outfit!

-Yeri is so beautiful..

-They're already looking flawless even since early in the morning..ㄷㄷ
trazy.com