Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

, , , , ,

Luda and DBSK's Yunho get in a dating scandals after seeing wearing the same bracelet after 'Dunia'

oqFTs


-What..?ㅋㅋㅋOkyere is so cute..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-What dating scandals?? This is my first time hearing it..ㅋㅋ I didn't even notice they were wearing the same bracelet..

-I have something to confess.. Yunho is actually in a relationship.. with me..

-Okay, so tell me where did he get that bracelet?? I'm going to buy the someone and have a couple-bracelet with Yunho!!

-That guy in Luda's picture has a wide smile on his face..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Out of topic but look at how that mask is too big for Luda's face..ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

-?
razaS

-Seems like all of Dunia's casts have the same bracelets, though..?

-Well, they were in the same program.. There's possibility that they bought the same bracelets for all the casts..

-I mean, there's a huge gap of age between the two of them.. Why are you guys so scared..?

-Whoa, if Okyere hadn't upload that picture this would've been a bigger mess..

-Wow.. Yunho is being so obvious that he's dating Okyere..

-What kind of love triangle is this..?
trazy.com