Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

,

BTS (방탄소년단) LOVE YOURSELF 結 Answer 'Epiphany' Comeback Trailer



-The song sounds so nice..

-Whoa.. I literally cried..ㅠㅠ The lyrics hit me so hard..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa, Jin sounds really nice when he sings.. I like how deep his voice sounds..

-Why do I suddenly feel so gloomy..ㅠㅠ 

-Jin voice sounds really nice..

-Whoa.. I love this. Even though I actually prefer Jin with dark hair, but he still looks handsome..

-I love this so much.. The lyrics and the feelings of the song is really sad..ㅠㅠ Jin sounds great when he sings..

-He has a very clear and beautiful voice.. The song suits his voice really well, and the lyrics hit me so hard..

-The song sounds so nice, I can't stop repeating it..

-Can't they just release the album now? I'm dying to listen to it..ㅠㅠ

-He has a really unique vocal color.. Not only his voice, even his visual is very nice as well..

-Why does the song make me tear up?? Ah.. I just suddenly feel sad.. I feel like cryingㅠㅠ

-What a beautiful song we have right here..

-I will never get tired of this song no matter how many times I repeat it..ㅠㅠ It's just way so nice..ㅠㅠ

-I'm going crazy..

trazy.com