Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

,

Whoa, Twice.. Is this real?

As today, Twice has sold more than 290,000 copied of Dance The Night Away

Not to mention that they also sold more than 340,000 copies of their previous album, What is Love
This year, Twice has sold 860,000 copies in total.

Girl group physical album sales per July 2018
I hope Twice will become more successful in the future!

[+201][-59]

1. [+71][-5] Whoa.. Twice's fandom is indeed really amazing..

2. [+59][-2] Wow.. Congratulations. I'm a boy group stan but I like Twice!

3. [+58][-13] Dance The Night Away is also in the top 3 of the most streamed song this year.. The song is really nice..

4. [+30][-1] As expected from Twice, they're just like male idols but the difference is that they don't have to go serve in the military..ㅋㅋㅋ Instead, their fans are going on behalf of them..ㅜㅜㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+30][-1] Frankly speaking, it's not easy for girl groups to sell a lot of physical albums..ㄷㄷ

6. [+27][-4] I knew it.. Twice is the top among girl groups when it comes to physical album sales..

7. [+27][-1] These girls care a lot about their fans, that's why they have a big and solid fandom..

8. [+26][-4] Seriously, though.. Pann users are the only people who look down on Twice..

9. [+23][-1] Their physical albums sales, their youtube views are all flawless..

10. [+21][1] I'm a SONE and I have to admit that I really like their latest song, I even watch all of the fancams. Twice is so freaking amazing. Congratulations for them! They already have the title 'Nation's Girlgroup', but I'm sure they can be so much bigger in the future!

trazy.com