Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

Are there Pann users who apply lip tint before going to bed?

My friends tell me they apply lip tint before going to bed because they hate having pale lips when they wake up. 
But in the opposite, instead of applying lip tint, I usually cleanse my lips for a several times before going to bed because I'm scared my lips color will get darker if I don't. 
Do you guys also apply lip tint before going to bed?

Upvote if you remove your lipstick before going to bed
Downvote if you apply lip tint before going to bed


[+111][-66]

1. [+41][-1] It's so obvious that the OP is just looking for some upvotes..

2. [+25][-2] Who the f*ck applies lip tint before going to bed..

3. [+22][-1] Seems like you're just looking for some upvotes, so I'll downvote this~

4. [+13][-3] Why would you apply lip tint before going to bed?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do they also apply foundation before going to bed because they want to look fair-skinned the moment they wake up?

5. [+10][-1] Me.. I apply lip tint before going to bed. I guess I'm the only one who does this.. I get scolded if teachers caught me using lip tint at school, so I apply them the night before to make them look lighter and less obvious in the next morning. It looks so natural and pretty, besides you don't need to apply them again in the morning.

6. [+7][-0] What kind of stupidity is this..

7. [+7][-7] I have this habit of applying lip tint before going to bed. I mean, it's possible to have usch habit. Why are you guys so pressed..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7][-0] Hey, who in the world would do that? Are they intending on destroying their own skin? I seriously don't understand it..

9. [+2][-0] I do that everyday..

10. [+2][-0] I do, when I'm having a sleep over at friend's or something like that. But I don't when I sleep at my own house.
trazy.com