Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

, ,

Kang Daniel departing off South Korea with an unique fashion style

EYfUN
FrwxD
JWMTi
zKEsr
vejjA
cbdOZ


-What's wrong? I think he looks trendy and cool, though??ㅋㅋㅋ

-He likes to try out different style and it's actually fun to see him does that..ㅋㅋㅋ He has a good body, so he suits everything he tries on

-That outfit only looks good because he's Kang Daniel..ㅋㅋㅋ

-It must be really hot.. If I was him, I probably would be sweating like there's no tomorrow..ㅜㅜ

-Daniel..ㅠㅠ He looks good in everything he wears..

-This is weird.. I used to have no interest on him, but after seeing these pictures I suddenly want to know him more..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I suddenly like him..

-He can pull of this look because he's Kang Daniel.. If someone with average body proportions wear this outfit, they would probably look like a dwarf..

-His outfit looks pretty in my eyes..ㅋㅋㅋ He looks so trendy and it's all thanks to his good body..

-Doesn't he even feel hot?;;;

-He's good at mix-and-matching his outfit.. It's really interesting to see him trying out different styles each time. He's so trendy..

-If I had good body like Kang Daniel, I probably would try out this kind of fashion as well..ㅋㅋ

-It's amazing how he still manages to look handsome in such outfit..ㅋㅋ
trazy.com