Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

, ,

Irene's close up shot



-So freaking beautiful..

-I'm speechless.. Whoa..

-She's an angel..

-She's literally a doll..

-Whoa.. This is amazing..

-I wish I looked like hers..ㅠㅠ

-An Angel who was sent from heaven<3

-She's a princess..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa, seriously though.. How could a human be this beautiful??

-Oh my goodness.. She's such a Goddess..

-She's so beautiful, I'm at loss for words...

-She really does look like a doll..

-Sometimes, I look at her face and question myself whether if she's really a human.. Anyway, I wonder what kind of lip product she wears in the picture? The color is so pretty..

-There's no way that Irene is a real human.. She must be, at least, a fairy.. Or maybe she's a Goddess..?

-Her nose is literally an art.. I take that back.. Irene's existence itself is an art..

trazy.com