Klook.com

Friday, August 10, 2018

There are unexpectedly some women who like this type of men's body

Xtchj
UiHyB
Muscular body with some fat = Muscular pig (근돼)
Men with this kind of body usually have thick biceps and large chest..
Their bodies are very huge and their backs are very wide.
The other characteristic is that they usually have slim waist compared to their upper body.

exLpB
Rain, who was once very popular for his muscular-skinny figure

aVBkX
The representative of muscular pig figure, Kang Hodong. You can totally see the difference between their bodies.
However, celebrities in South Korea somehow prefer muscular-skinny figure more..? 
Muscular-pig figure indeed looks fatter and thicker compared to muscular-skinny figure but there are unexpectedly a lot of women who prefer it rather than muscular-skinny figure.

oQpcv
God-Jackman.
He's literally standing in between the line of muscular-pig and muscular-skinny figure. 


-I don't think so..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I really like men with muscular-pig figure..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I do prefer them over men who are extremely skinny, but I wouldn't say that I like it..

-Whoa, look at how handsome Rain is..

-I like men with muscular-pig figure, but I hate pigs who act as if they're muscular when they're actually not.

-My younger brother is the perfect example of muscular-pig figure..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I seriously hate that kind of body but my best friend always gets in relationship with men with such figure..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Well, I like men with thick body..

-I wouldn't call them fat, their bodies are mostly muscles..

-That's right, I like men with thick body.. But doesn't mean that I like fat men..

-I like men who has enough amount of muscle and fat in their bodies..

-Me!! I like men with huge chestㅠㅠㅠ<3<3 Especially when they're muscular!!

-It's weird to see Korean men with muscular figure.. 
trazy.com