Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

, ,

Rosé takes a firm stance against Chinese media that spread rumors of drugs use ... "Clearly false information"

 

theqoo 

-It's very ridiculous how they suspected her for being 'high' just because she looks happy...

-As a BTS' fan, I totally support their decision to take legal actions

-I support their decision to take legal action. I hope Blinks will gain some strength. I don't care whether the ones who spread this rumor are some Akgaes or haters, I just want them to be sued.

-What is going onㅜㅜ YG, let's get to work and sue those people...

-Why are they doing this to Rosé, seriouslyㅠㅠ I hope she will sue them all with no mercy...

-I hope she will really take legal action this time... I hope she will sue them all...

-Fighting, Roséㅠㅠ

-Rosé?? Drugs?? Please sue whoever started this rumor...

-YG should really teach them a lesson...

-What did Rosé do wrong to deserve this...

-Leave Rosé alone...

trazy.com