Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

,

Aespa to release a new album on May 8 ... The preview of comeback battle in the music industry

 

Aespa has confirmed their comeback on May 8 and is currently in the final stages of preparation. This is their first comeback after about 10 months since they released their 2nd mini album 'Girls' in July 2022. 

theqoo

-Hul, finallyㅠㅠㅠ

-I've been waiting for this!!!!!

-Is this real??ㅜㅜ

-Oh!! When was their last comeback? It feels like I haven't seen them in so long...

-It's not an official statement, but it's nice to hear they're finally having a comeback

-When are they going to release the teasers?

-Let's f*cking goㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Wake up, MYs!!! Let's go Jjang-spa

-I'm sure the news outlet must've confirmed with SM before releasing this articleㅋㅋㅋ They wouldn't have released it if this wasn't true

-I'm thirsty. Comeback soon!!!

-Are they finally having a comeback? I hope their next release will be good...

-I can't believe Girls was released 10 months ago...

-The music industry is really intense with IVE, LE SSERAFIM, and New Jeans latelyㅠㅠㅠ

trazy.com