Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

,

FIFTY FIFTY's raw live performance of Cupid

 


They're really good

-The girl with the white cardigan in the back sounds so f*cking good

-Aran is really young... I wonder how can she sound so freaking good at that age...

-The girl in the white is Sio and the one in the green is Aran, right? I can tell apart the rappers, but the vocalists confuse me...ㅋㅋㅋ

-Even the rappers are great singersㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The song is indeed really good... More than that, the girls are great singers and they suit this song really well

-Aran's voice is really outstanding

-The girl who starts the song sounds like Baek Yerin...

-These babies sound amazing, they're really charming...

-Oh Gosh... These girls are going to hit big

-It's my first time seeing FIFTY FIFTY trending on Theqoo, I love it! They deserve to gain more popularity...

-Hul... The live version sounds even better than the original, it's crazy

-The girl in the green reminds me of Baek Yerin. Her voice sounds really sweet.

trazy.com