Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

,

Ong Seongwoo did a Youtube live broadcast after shaving his hair for the military

 He still looks f*cking handsome even with his hair shaved off like that






+) For your information, he had a fan signing event with Rebook today. He high-fived all fans, even the ones who weren't chosen.

'옹성우'라 쓰고 '천사'라고 부르자,,👼

 https://www.youtube.com/live/oJObbJSyOSc?feature=share

theqoo

-He looks really handsome... That's all I can say

-Whoa... How could he still look f*cking handsome with shaved hair like that...?

-What...?? Why is he already enlisting in the military...? I forgot 6 years have passedㅠㅠ

-Look at how beautifully shaped his head is...

-Even bald, all I can see is his face, not his hair...

-Whoa... I guess handsome people still look handsome even when they're bald... I hope he stays healthy and serves well...

-This human is really handsome... Even the shape of his head is handsome

-Whoa... I think this is the most handsome Ong Seongwoo has ever looked...

-It kinda shocks me how he still looks handsome even when he's baldㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He still looks handsome even when he's bald... I mean, he looks even more handsome when he's bald. Seongwoo-ya, stay healthy and serve well!!

-He is the most handsome bald man I have ever seen, it's crazy

-I knew handsome people don't need hair to look handsome...

-I think he looks even more handsome like thisㅋㅋㅋ It makes his facial features look more distinctive

trazy.com