Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

, ,

A dance crew from Spain covers BTS Jimin's song in public ㄷㄷㄷ (30 people)

 

I stumbled across this video on Youtube and thought it was cool, so I'm posting it hereㅠㅠ

theqoo

-Whoa, they're really goodㄷㄷ

-They are absolutely amazing. The camera work is fantastic. And the dancers are really charismatic.

-I don't think this is the type of dance covers that amateurs do just for fun. They look cool!

-They're really good. I wonder how they did this? The quality is really amazing. I heard Jimin is really popular in Europe. It's really cool to see people doing a dance cover of his song, especially with this amount of people. I feel proudㅜㅜ

-Whoa, that's crazy... I wonder how long did they practice for thisㄷㄷ

-I can't imagine how many times they have practiced for this. They're amazing👏🏻

-I'm getting goosebumps... It must've not been easy to gather that many dancers, though. They're f*cking coolㄷㄷ

-Professionals are different...

-Whoa... I'm getting goosebumps all over my body. They're really amazing.

-I can already tell they're amazing just from looking at the thumbnail...

-Whoa... Even the camera work is flawless...

trazy.com