Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

, ,

Wavve takes down every episode of 2 Days 1 Night that features Ravi in it



-That means they're taking 2 entire seasons... F*ck...

-Oh Gosh, I'm already sad I can't watch the episodes that feature Kim Joohyuk because they were all taken down because of Jung Joonyoung. F*ckㅜㅜㅜ

-It pisses me off how somebody else's hard work is going gown the drain because of one problematic person...

-Can't they just edit it and re-upload it later?ㅠㅠ

-Hul... That means they're removing the whole season...

-Hul... Amazing Saturday is not going to take down their episode, right?

-F*ck, my Amazing Saturday!!! Why did he guest in that show so oftenㅠㅠ

-That means Bang Geul-yi PD's episodes are all going to be taken down...

-Hul... I really like 2 Days 1 Night when they worked with Bang Geul-yi PD, thoughㅠㅠ

-Is it not possible to edit out the problematic guy and re-upload it?ㅠㅠㅠ I don't mind that...

-I mean... Who would've expected him to end up like this...

-What did he do?

trazy.com