Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

, ,

Ahn KITSCH Ahn Yujin slips off her jacket at IVE's KITSCH stage just now

 

She absolutely nailed that performance, that's why you should watch the full version:


 theqoo

-She's really good, it's crazy. I have never thought they look alike, but I kinda see Suzy in her here...

-What the... Why does she look so handsome?

-Everytime I look at her, I notice how good she is with her facial expressions

-The stylist should've given her a skirt that's longer than the safety pants...

-She's really good with her facial expression. These days, a lot of idols exaggerate their expressions to show off their charms. However, Yujin controls hers really well.

-Whoa... That is crazy. I want to dedicate my life for Ahn Yujin.

-I just watched the fancam and I fell in love at the moment she slips off her jacket. Yujin-ie, you're so good.

-I think she is the best dancer in IVE...

-Whoa, crazy... I don't really like KITSCH, but this fancam drives me insane.

-I can't imagine what it would've been like if she hadn't debuted as an idol. The thought of it makes me really sad.

-Yujin has always been good since she participated in Produce 48. But she keeps improving everytime I see her, it's fascinatingㅋㅋㅋ

-The only thing I don't like from that stage is her skirt. Yujin is the bestㅜㅜ

trazy.com