Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

Issues of hidden cams in South Korea become notorious overseas

 

It features the device in a Korean Airbnb ㄷㄷㄷ

theqoo

-We need to stop people from selling hidden camsㅡㅡ;; 

-I am really embarrassed...

-Where can I buy that hidden cam detector? I want to buy one

-This happens because hidden cam perpetrators are not properly punished. There are a lot of perverts here who like to see people taking dumps or piss, they're sick in the head.

-I automatically assume I will be recorded if I use a public restroom. I won't use the public bathroom unless it's really urgent. 

-In this country, all women live in anxiety as they assume they all have been filmed at least once...ㅋㅋ It's freaking sickening...

-I am very embarrassed and enraged, but I think this issue should be spread globally. The only way we teach them a lesson is by embarrassing them.

-If they get sexually aroused by looking at people taking dumps or piss, doesn't that mean they're sick in the head?

-I hope every Korean men who have installed and watched hidden cams will rot in hell. F*ck youㅋㅋㅋ

-This issue should be spread even more widely. Embarrassing the country?? Then the country should stand up and give them a proper punishment to stop it^^

-I'm really embarrassed about this, but I also hope this issue should be spread even more widely so that it can be recognized as a real problem, not just a delusion of the victims. People overseas should know about this truth. 

trazy.com