Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

, , ,

Ahn Yujin got drunk in 'No Prepare'

 

LYJ: Is it spicy?

AYJ: Yeah...

LYJ: Yujin-ah, Yujin-ah

AYJ: Yeah?☺️

LYJ: Do you wanna go home then if it's spicy?

AYJ: Do you want me to go home?☹️

술.. 마신 유진이가..
"언니.. 보고싶어"
하는 영상.............. pic.twitter.com/VpS9dT7P59

— I AM 초무🍋 (@9_1_5_6_7) April 14, 2023
'A video of drunk Yujin saying 'Unnie... I miss you'.....'

Full version:


-It's crazy how f*cking lovely she is...

-I have never thought about this before, but she somehow looks like Hani!!

-She keeps on saying, 'Eung?' and 'Unnie...'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So cute...

-I think Youngji should let her sleepover instead of sending her home...?

-How can I not fall in love with her?

-She becomes even more adorable when she's drunk...

-Yujin-ah, be my puppy...

-How does Yujin look adorable when she's drunk? I look hella ugly when I'm drunkㅠㅠ

-She looks so f*cking lovely...

-I guess she's the type of person who becomes even cuter when she's drunkㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-When did my puppy grow up and become an adult? She even drinks alcohol now...ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-I didn't know puppies can guest in 'No Prepare' too...
trazy.com