Klook.com

Friday, April 14, 2023

,

Suzy's Instagram update

 








-I'd believe it if someone told me she's still in her 10s...

-I'm the only one who's aging here. I love you, Suzy.

-How could someone look this gorgeous?

-Are you sure those pictures are not from 2012?

-She looks exactly the same with her pre-debut pictures... She's so pretty...

-Whoa, I have the same cap... I didn't know it was supposed to look like that...

-She will forever be my first love...

-She looks exactly the same with her pre-debut pictures when she worked as a shopping mall model...

-I can't believe this Unnie is 30 years old...

-Is she going to look that beautiful for the rest of her life? I'm really grateful...

-She stays the same and I'm the only one who's aging...

-First love material...

trazy.com