Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

,

IVE's first performance of I AM on MCountdown

 

Answers to the questions I predicted:

1. Where's the missing member? She's sick and will be halting her activities temporarilyㅠㅠ

2. Is this performance live? There are only few dance songs that are not performed with AR in the back in music shows. This is one of the performances where you can clearly hear their live singing, as you can even hear their breathe.  

theqoo

-They sound really goodㅋㅋㅋ This stage answered all the people who questioned whether if they can sing this song live...

-Liz sounds really amazing!! You can clearly tell apart which parts they sing live and don't. It's safe to say that this is a live performance...

-The song sounds more alive now that they give Liz more partsㅋㅋㅋ This song is really high. I think they absolutely nailed this live performance.

-I didn't really like this song at first, but the more I listen to it, the more I like it. It somehow sounds very emotional, it gives me goosebumpsㅠㅠ Ahn Yujin sounds amazing!

-They sound really good, though?!? Does that mean the member who's sick is completely not participating in this promotion?ㅠㅠ

-The haters are shaking nowㅋㅋㅋ

-It's really sad to see Rei is not here... She would've looked really beautiful in this stage outfit...

-Their voices are louder than the AR. Why are there so much haters?? They got hate for literally everything...

-Even if they had AR for this stage, their voices still sounded louder than it. I'm sure they will improve even more, I'm really looking forward to it...

-Why does Wonyoung barely have any lines?ㅠㅠ She can even barely seen in this stageㅠㅠ

trazy.com