Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

,

PEAK TIME The final TOP 6

Team 07:00 (MASC)


Team 08:00 (DKB)


Team 11:00 (VANNER)


Team 13:00 (BAE173)


Team 20:00 (M.O.N.T)


Team 24:00 (Kim Byeongjoo, Moon Jongup, Heedo, Gon)



The final round will be aired on Wednesday, April 19 at 8:50PM


There will be a real-time text voting and real-time global voting in the final round


-This is the first time I'm approving the finalists in a survival show... My favorite team didn't make it to the final round, but I'm still rooting for all of them!!

-I was rooting for Team 07:00 and 14:00, thoughㅠㅠ

-I will make sure to vote for you, Team 11:00

-Congratulations, Team 08:00!!! You guys are great performers!

-Out of my favorite teams, only Team 02:00 didn't make it. But the others made it to the final round, congratulations! I feel sad for Team 02:00...

-I was mesmerized by Team 08:00's performance and have been supporting them since then. Congratulations!

-My picks are Team 02:00 and 14:00, my heart breaks to see them didn't make it to the final roundㅠㅠㅠ Boys, let's just have a comeback...

-I'm really sad that Team 14:00 didn't make itㅠㅠ Anyway, congratulations to all these teams~

-What about the team that performed Mirotic? Did they make it to the final round?

-Team 02:00, you guys have done really well. See you on your comeback!!

-I hope Team 11:00 will win so they can quit their part-time job and focus on their musicㅠㅠ

trazy.com