Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

, ,

BTS J-Hope to enlist as an active duty soldier on the 18th

 J-Hope is scheduled to enlist on the 18th at A Division Training Center located in Gangwon Province. He will receive basic military training here for five weeks before being assigned to a unit at the end of next month.

theqoo

-There are only a few days leftㅠㅠ J-Hope, please take care of your health there...

-Our Hobi is a very positive man. I believe he will do well at everything he does!!ㅠㅠ

-Our sunshineㅠㅠ

-Hob-ahㅠㅠㅠ Don't get sick thereㅠㅠ

-Hobi, take care of your health there. Don't get sick, okay? I'll be waiting for youㅠㅠㅠ

-BTS' members are enlisting one by oneㅠㅠ

-I just want him to complete his service duty in a healthy condition. Our sunshine, I really love you💜

-Hob-ahㅠㅠㅠ I think I'm gonna miss your laughㅠ Serve well!

-Is it still cold there in Gangwon Province? Serve well...

-Hob-ah, the most important thing is for you to stay healthy. I will be waiting for you. I love you💜

-How can a squirrel protect the entire nationㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Hobi, I won't be worried for you. I know you will do well. Stay healthy and serve well!

-That's next Tuesday...ㅠㅠㅠ

-Our Hobi is going to leave soonㅠㅠ Serve well, Hobi-yaㅠㅠ

trazy.com