Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

, , ,

Kim Jaehwan wakes up Lee Hoetaek with the song he wrote, Energetic

 And Lee Hoetaek singing Energetic as soon as he woke upㅋㅋㅋㅋ

What is going on here?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+) Lee Hoetaek (Pentagon's Hui) singing Energetic in a different show 

I hope they'll do a proper duet somedayㅋㅋㅋ 

theqoo

-Kim Jaehwan is already funny just by making an entranceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Hul... How could he sing that well when he just woke up...ㅋㅋㅋ

-That entrance is very Kim Jaehwanㅋㅋㅋ What is he so excited for?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How could he sing that well as soon as he woke up, without drinking even a sip of water beforehand...

-I've always wanted to see Hui and Jaehwan's duet, but not like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Night and day don't matter for great singers like them, I guessㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Why is Kim Jaehwan so funnyㅋㅋㅋ

-This scene is funny and it's even funnier because they sound really goodㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-That's very amazing of him... He sounds really good even when he just woke up...

-Where can I vote for Kim Jaehwan?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He'd be a great main vocalㅋㅋㅋ

-I can't even talk properly when I wake up... How can he sing live really good when he just woke up...?

trazy.com