Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

, , , , , , , , , ,

If Boys Planet's debut line-up was like this, I will dedicate my whole life to them

 1. Model student, church Oppa - Sung Hanbin
2. Intelligent guy with unexpected charms - Zhang Hao
3. Mature guy with a traditional beauty - Kim Jiwoong
4. Fragile guy you want to protect - Han Yujin
5. Friendly popular boyfriend with a lot of aegyo - Kim Gyuvin
6. Rich and sexy Oppa, stan attractor - Ricky
7. Silly, clumsy Oppa - Lee Jeonghyeon
8. Handsome male friend who gives you advice - Yoo Seung Eon
9. 4D handsome senior in college - Na Camden

It would be difficult to have this line-up debut, right?ㅜㅜ



[+174][-28]

1. [+72][-20] Park Hanbin too...

2. [+40][-4] Why on the earth are they only debuting 9 trainees?? Can't they debut 12 like IZONE?? Is it not possible?? No???

3. [+40][-41] Can't you add Kim Taerae too? Can't they debut 10 trainees?? I'll take some time to think whether I should stan them or not if my favorite is not in it...

4. [+32][-0] Seriously, though... I will absolutely dedicate my life for them if they debuted with this line-up.

5. [+25][-1] I like this line-up..
trazy.com