Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

What is your favorite 1-person-2-character drama?

 

1. The Crowned Clown


2. School 2015


3. The King's Affection


4. Are You Human?


5. Resurrection


6. Reborn Rich


7. Mask


8. One The Woman


9. Kill Me Heal Me (1 person 7 characters)


10. Hyde, Jekyll, Me


11. Arthdal Chronicles


12. ADAMAS


13. High School King of Savvy


14. Ghost


15. Train


16. I Have a Lover


17. Pots of Gold


18. You're Beautiful


19. Duel


20. Time Between Dog and Wolf


21. Temptation of Wife


22. Oh My Ghostess


-Kill Me Heal Me

-I have only watched 2 of the dramas listed here... My favorite is Kill Me Heal Me

-I really enjoyed watching Ressurection and School 2015ㅋㅋㅋ

-One The Woman

-I really liked Are You Human

-One The Woman, Kill Me Heal Me

-I think the best ones are Kill Me Heal Me and Temptation of Wifeㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Resurrection is the best drama I ever watched

-Kill Me Heal Me, Are You Human

-High School King of Savvy!!!!!!!!

-I Have a Loverㅠㅠ Kim Hyunjoo's acting skill is beyond amazing...

-I really enjoyed watching One The Woman and Oh My Ghostess

-Time Between Dog and Wolf, Arthdal Chronicles

-Is Duel good? I want to watch it after seeing the poster...

-The Crowned Clown
trazy.com