Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

,

KITSCH is officially named as the double title track in IVE's latest album along with I AM

 

https://www.melon.com/album/detail.htm?albumId=11211297

(In the contents they filmed before the comeback, IVE's members had been constantly saying that this album was going to have a double title track)

TMI: They nailed KITSCH stage at MCountdown pre-recording today!! The fans who are in the venue are showing positive reactionㄷㄷ They also said the set looks really pretty

KITSCH fans, put your hands up!!!!!!!!!!!

theqoo

-That's goodㅠㅠㅠ I like KITSCH better...

-I think I AM suits IVE better... KITSCH just doesn't sound like IVE's song at all...

-I'm a fan of I AM, but I think both songs are great

-Both songs are really great in their own way, but if I have to be honest, I'm a fan of I AM

-I'm claiming myself as a fan of I AM, but I've been listening to KITSCH for 1 hour straightㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-At first, I thought KITSCH was better than I AM. But the more I listen to I AM, the more I grow to like it... I listen to both equally nowㅋㅋ

-I f*cking love I AM... KITSCH is just not my cup of tea...

-I love both songs, they have different vibes. It's like you're asking me to choose between Jjamppong and Jjajangmyeon. It's difficult to choose oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I'm a fan of I AM, it's very title-track material. But I have to admit that KITSCH sounds more trendy, though...

-I somehow like KITSCH moreㅋㅋㅋ It suits IVE's image really well

-I AM is just not my cup of tea... Let's promote KITSCH even more now...

trazy.com