Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

, ,

IVE Ahn Yujin's dancing skill seems to have improved a lot

 

theqoo 

-I've always known she's a great dancer, but she has improved a lot now... It's driving me insane

-She has always been an amazing dancer, but she has gotten even better now

-She has always been good since her debut, however, I think she keeps on getting better...

-I just finished watching the fan cam and all I could think about was how a great dancer she is...

-She's a great dancer, an amazing singer, and on top of that she's also beautiful

-There's nothing she can't do

-Yujin is really good at everything...

-She's an all-rounder... There's nothing she can't do

-She's good at singing and dancing, beautiful, and also really good in variety shows. She debuted in middle school and it seems like she keeps on getting taller. Whoa, she was a Kpop idol sent from heaven

-Her dance is very detailed... She's a f*cking amazing dancer...

-I really like Yujin these days...

-How can you be good at everything you do, Yujin-ah?ㅠㅠ

trazy.com