Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

, ,

Ahn Heeyeon, "I'm using my real name instead of Hani, my pseudonym ... I almost caused a trouble with New Jeans"


EXID's Hani has decided to use her real name, Ahn Heeyeon, instead of her stage name as she started her acting career. Some stars who pursue both singing and acting careers use different names for each profession, while others opt for consistency and use the same name for both. 

Recently, IU made headlines by announcing that she would use her stage name in both careers instead of using her real name Lee Jieun. Meanwhile, Ahn Heeyeon, who is still better known by her stage name Hani, has decided to use her real name for her acting career. 

When asked about her plans for her stage name during an interview for Disney+ 'Call It Love', she replied, "I can't do it like IU. I'll just get buried in the search results". She continued, "To be honest, it doesn't really matter to me. Both 'Hani' and 'Ahn Heeyeon' are me. But then, my company started to call me by my real name. I no longer cared if articles referred to me as 'Ahn Heeyeon' or 'Hani'".

She further commented, "Now that I think about it, New Jeans have a member named Hanni. If I had continued to use 'Hani' as my stage name, I could've caused a trouble."

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/now/article/477/0000422472

theqoo

(Theqoo post was already deleted when I loaded the comments)

trazy.com