Klook.com

Thursday, April 13, 2023

,

SM posts EXO Love Me Right 4K Fan Cams

 I wonder if they know fans are crying because EXO doesn't have high-quality fancams of their Love Me Right performances... SM just recently posted 4K Fan Cams for Love Me Right performance at EXO's fan meeting

Suho

Xiumin

Baekhyun


Chen


Chanyeol


D.O.


Kai


Sehun



-Give us more!! It's very romantic of SM to make them perform the song that fans love, with the stage outfits that fans like the most, and even post the fan cams that fans have always wantedㅠㅠㅠ

-Kai's expression looks really happy...ㅠㅠ It makes me happy as well...

-Xiumin doesn't age, does he?

-Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. While you're at it, can you please post the fan cam of the full group as well?

-SM did this...??? What is going on... Anyway, I'm really happy they did this...

-SM, let's have EXO re-comeback with this song nowㅋㅋㅋ 

-I love thisㅠㅠㅠ I doubted my eyes for a secondㅋㅋㅋ While they're at it, they really should post the fan cam of the full group. They should give us more!ㅠㅠ

-I had no idea SM is capable of treating EXO like this... I mean, they weren't like this when I was still a fanㅠㅠ

-Release everything you have now... Thank you so much...

-I can't believe SM is doing this. It's unbelievable. Can we please have EXO re-comeback with this song?

-Why is SM doing this;; It's shocking, but I'm really gratefulㅠㅠ

-So this is SM 3.0?? It's amazing...

-The day SM posts fan cams has finally come... It's crazyㅋㅋㅋ

-I love how Jongin looks really happy here...
trazy.com