Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Wanna One and BTS are seen in one frame on SMA today

Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon
Kim Jaehwan, Jhope
Jungkook



-Look at the aura that BTS' Jungkook is radiating.. He's really handsome..

-Jungkook is so freaking handsome.. I think he would make a really great actor..

-I love Kang Daniel so much.. He's really handsome..

-Kang Daniel is so freaking handsome.. He looks like a big dog who still thinks himself as a small puppyㅠㅠ

-Park Jihoon and those jaw-lines.. I'm in love..

-Daniel..ㅜㅜ All of them look really handsome in these pictures..

-Kang Daniel is such a cutie..

-Both BTS and Wanna One are so freaking handsome.. It's really nice to see them in one frame like this..

-Look at Kang Daniel's jaw-line.. I'm so jealous of it..

-Jungkook's eyes really do shine and sparkle..

-Whoa.. My bias in Wanna One and BTS are in one frame.. Am I dreaming..?

-I thought Jhope was a Wanna One's member in the second picture..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I wonder how would it be if the five of them formed a group.. 
trazy.com