Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Actress who gives off Black Pink Jennie's vibes





Park Yoona
(97.12.23)

She plays as Cha Seri in SKY Castle, Kim Ga Young in Secret Forest


-Oh.. I've been thinking the same thing!!

-I think she looks like April's Naeun more..

-She reminds me of Moon Chaewon..

-I can't see the Jennie's vibes that the OP is talking about.. But she has a really mesmerizing vibes in her.. So gorgeousㅠㅠ

-I don't know.. I can't see Jennie at all in her face..

-I've been noticing that since her appearance in Secret Forest..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seri looks like Kang Hyewon, but with another spoonful of 'kitten looks'..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Nope.. But she reminds me of that girl from Idol School.. Park Jiwon..?

-I don't really see the resemblance, but she's really beautiful..

-If Jennie looks like a kitten, then Park Yoona looks like a puppy.. 

-She used to become a talk for resembling Jennie back then when Secret Forest aired..

-She has a really beautiful eyebrows and forehead..

-She reminds me of Kim Ah Joong..

-She looks like Moon Chaewon and Kim Ah Joong.. And a little bit of Jennie and Gigi Hadid..

-In my eyes, she looks like Jennie with a little bit of Kang Hyewon..

trazy.com