Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Seolhyun's pictures that got more than 400 positive comments in Theqoo








(click on the link for more pics)

-Crazy.. She's so freaking beautiful..

-So pretty!! I ended up saving all of the pictures even though I'm not a fan..

-She's literally the best.. The prettiest.. She's flawless..

-From her head to her toes, there's nothing about her that's not pretty..

-Her face and body are goals.. I'm so jealous of her..ㅠㅠ

-I'm not a fan of her, but I've been using these pictures as my phone's lock screen..ㅋㅋㅋ She looks so pretty, I unconsciously saved her pictures on my phone..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Seolhyun is indeed the best..

-No wonder why..ㅠㅠ

-She's so pretty.. And on top of that, she's also adorable..

-Seriously, though.. She's perfect..

-I mean, look at her.. She looks amazing~~

-She's driving me crazy for real..

-Let's go for 4000 comments now..
trazy.com