Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I seriously don't understand this..

After the Women's parking space for cars, and now they're making one for bicycle..
I seriously don't understand why they're making this.. Are women disabled or what?

[+265][-10]

1. [+124][-19] Guys, Women's parking space is specially made for women since they often gets attacked by criminals in the parking lot..

2. [+74][-5] Women's parking space is purposely made, especially in the supermarkets, for women since they often gets attacked in the parking lot which could lead to the decrease of the numbers of women who go to supermarkets..

3. [+44][-5] I can understand women's parking space for cars but bicycle...??

4. [+10][-1] Don't make things that are useless.. Women are getting hate for it in the end.. And for your information, women don't need that.. It's useless..

5. [+7][-21] I'm a woman but I personally don't understand the purpose of women's parking space both for cars and bicycles..
trazy.com