Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The drama whose rating quietly passes 40%

'My Only One' surpasses 40%, full of makjang. Will it able to outdo 'My Gold Life'?
조용히 시청률 40% 넘은 드라마 | 인스티즈

My Only One


-This drama is seriously so funny.... Daeryuk-ie, Yi Ryuk-ie, Daya..

-My grandmother loves this drama a lot..

-The poster somehow looks funny to me..ㅋㅋㅋ

-This is a really good drama.. Daya and Doran..

-Both my mother and my grandmother never misses an episode of this drama..ㅋㅋㅋ

-My favorite role from the drama is Gorae.. Gorae-ya..

-This drama may be not as famous as the other dramas on online communities, but a lot of mothers and grandmothers watch this drama..ㅋㅋㅋ I think this drama is very easy to follow and watch.

-I really hate Daya.. I just hate her so much..

-My mom loves this drama.. And Yoon Jin Yi is seriously so cute..ㅠㅠ

-My mom is not a big fan of dramas, but at one point she starts to watch this drama.. Seems like it's a really good drama, then..

-I watch this with my parents, and I have to admit that I really enjoy watching it..ㅋㅋㅋ 

-I started watching this drama because my dad watches it, and it's actually a good drama..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-My mother also watches this drama..ㅋㅋㅋ

trazy.com