Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The recent whereabouts of Lee Chaeryeong, the strong candidate of being the member of JYP's girl group






These gifs were taken from Stray Kids and at Twice's concert last year.

She was born in 2001.
She is not Lee Chaeyeon (IZONE, '00 liner)'s twins!!
They may resemble each other, but they actually look a little bit different..


-Chaeryeong is a really great dancer.. I hope she gets to debut..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Hul.. I've always thought Lee Chaeyeon and Lee Chaeryeong were twins..

-I love Chaeryeong so f*cking much..ㅠㅠ She's such a cutie.. Chaeryeong-ah, all you need to do is to debut. I have my bank account prepared for you..

-She reminds me of Bang Yedam..

-Chaeryeong is really adorable, and the way she talks is just very cute.. Totally the stan-attractor..

-She looks like Lee Chaeyeon, with a spoonful of Kang Hyewon..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-I can see Lee Chaeyeon's face when she smiles..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She looks exactly like Lee Chaeyeon..ㅋㅋㅋ

-I think she also has similar vibes to Oh My Girl's Arin..

-Chaeryeong-ah, back then when you were on Sixteen, I already knew you wouldn't make it because of your young age.. But still, I voted for you..ㅠㅠ

-Chaeryeong is such a cutie..

-Huk.. She really does look like Bang Yedam. Not the current Bang Yedam, but younger Bang Yedam..

-Chaeryeong reminds me of Sohee.. And she's also a great dancer. She would be the perfect trainee to debut in JYP's upcoming girl group..

-I am very shocked to find out that Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong were not twins..
trazy.com