Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Big Hit reveals the third member of TXT







-He looks like a model..

-He looks like Guan Lin with different eyes in the first picture..

-I think Big Hit sucks at taking pictures..ㅋㅋㅋ  They all look so much better in the videos..

-He looks cute.. I heard that he's the main vocal of the group..? I'm looking forward to his singing skills..

-He looks like the type that Yuehwa Ent. really likes.. He kinds reminds me of Son Dongwoon too..

-Is he from China..?

-He looks charming.. I've never seen idols with charms like his..

-He looks so much better in the videos..

-He somehow looks like the mixture of Seventeen's Jun and Vernon..ㅋㅋㅋ

-He has a really unique aura..

-Ah, so he is Huening Kai!! He looks handsome in those pictures..

-Is he going to use Huening Kai as his stage name..? That sounds like an apartment name..

-How do we call him..? Huening..?

-He looks really young..
trazy.com