Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The stylists who work for girl groups really need to watch and learn..

진짜 여돌 코디들 이거보고 배웠으면.. | 인스티즈
진짜 여돌 코디들 이거보고 배웠으면.. | 인스티즈
I just watched a fancam of Fave Girls covering male idols' songs..
They look comfortable dancing because they're wearing pants,
and on top of that.. The outfits look prettyㅠㅠㅠ
It reminds me of British school uniform..


-Hul..ㅠㅠ  I mean, just imagine how comfortable it is to dance in pants..ㅠㅠㅠ

-Oh.. They really do look comfortable, but the outfits are not really my style..ㅠㅠ 

-The outfits look quite nice.. I seriously don't understand why girl groups wear skirts even when they're covering a male idol's song..ㅠㅠ  I mean, they still look pretty in pants..

-They do look comfortable, but the different length of their pants bothers me so much.. They should've wear pants with the same lengths, it would look so much better!!

-Yeah, maybe they should wear pants when they cover male idol's songs.. But I actually thin girl groups look prettier in skirts..

-Girl groups still can look pretty even with pants.. But I personally think the stylists could've done better with the outfits for the girls in the pictures..

-Hul.. I personally think the outfits look pretty!!

-At least, it's better than mini-skirts!! I don't understand why stylists keep on giving outfits that's uncomfortable to dance inㅠㅠ 

-I personally think F(x)'s outfits during 4Walls era were really pretty..ㅜㅜ

-I don't think it looks pretty, but it must be really comfortable to dance with those pants..

-It looks so much better than mini-skirts..

trazy.com