Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

SKY Castle Hwang Woojoo's reversal charms

This Hwang Woojoo who said,
'Here's a Donkatsu for you!'

[스카이캐슬] 황우주 충격 반전 ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
[스카이캐슬] 황우주 충격 반전 ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
[스카이캐슬] 황우주 충격 반전 ㄷㄷ | 인스티즈
is actually an idol..ㄷㄷㄷ


-Ah.. I'm suddenly craving for Donkatsu..

-Oh Gosh.. He's so freaking handsome..

-He looks like a King.. So freaking handsome..

-He really suits as an idol..

-On top of that, he's the dancer in his group.. 

-Whoa.. He's really good-looking..

-It somehow feels like Hwang Woojoo has two different life..

-Woojoo is the best.. I can't stop watching the his fancam of Now or Never..

-What shocks me the most is the fact that he's the main dancer in his group.. I don't know how many times I've watched the MV for Now or Never just to see him..ㅠㅠㅠ

-And for your information, he used to be a child actor.. Well, he still looks like a kid to me, though..ㅠㅠㅠ

-It still feels weird to see Woojoo dancing because I found out about him as an actor..ㅋㅋㅋ But anyway, he looks cool both as an actor and idol!

-Now or Never is a really good song.. The song, the concept, the dance, the outfits.. They're all perfect. You guys should take a look at it!

-Whoa.. He looks like a whole different person on stage..ㅠㅠ  So cool..

-Huk.. What group is he in??

trazy.com