Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Jungkook was seen almost pass out and needed help to walk to the back stage after his performance on SMA

He did the performance really well as usual..

After getting off from the stage, he needed help to walk to the backstage
Was he working too hard..? Or is he sick..?ㅠㅠ

When the whole performers took picture together, his legs gave up when he tried to get up and he fell back..



He talked really well in his speech when BTS received the awards, but he looked really restless and tired once he got off from the stageㅠㅠㅠ




In the middle of that, he still greeted his fans. He waved to them as he walked with the help of other people, he still managed to bow to greet the fans.

Jungkook says that he always works hard on stage as if it's his last stage..ㅠㅠ
Q: Are there any jinx or habits that you do before getting on stage?
JK: Before going on stage, I always say to myself 'This could be your last stage. So do your best to show a perfect performance'







(click the link for more pics)

-Jungkook, you did a great job today!

-He looked like he was going to pass out even when he stood still..

-He really puts all of his effort and dances so hard until the point his body looks like it's going to break on stage..

-Jungkook-ah, thank you so much for always showing us the best performance...

-Jungkook-ah, don't get sick..ㅠㅠㅠ  Let's stay healthyㅠㅠ

-Seems like he's not in his best condition today.. He's the one with the strongest stamina in his group, though..

-Seems like he was having a really hard time.. I mean, he's the type of person who would never let any other people see him having a hard time..

-His live performance was really great today, I'm very shocked to know that he's actually sick during that performance..

-I love Jungkook, and how he always works hard as if there's no tomorrow.. But I think he's working too hard and I'm really worried for himㅠㅠ  

-I'm tearing up right now.. Don't get sick, Jungkook-ah..ㅠㅠㅠ

-How could you not love Jungkook..?ㅠㅠㅠ  I'm really thankful for him..

-It breaks my heart to see this..ㅠㅠ  I'm going to root for you even harder from now on, Jungkook.. I will love you even more from now on..ㅠㅠ

-Jungkook looks different today..ㅠㅠ He doesn't look like his usual self..ㅠㅠ 
trazy.com