Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I-fans feel sad to see Rose apologize to K-fans for speaking in English

I'm posting this because I am very dumb-founded to see these comments on Youtubeㅠㅠ
Let me explain the situation first.

Rose was doing a live broadcast on Instagram, she interacted the fans in English
Rose: *reads the comment in Korean* Do I have to speak English too..?
Rose: *in Korean* No.. Everyone, hello.. I somehow feel like I have to speak in English, it's probably because (I'm doing live broadcast) in Instagram.. Hello~
After a while
Rose: *reads another comment in Korean* I don't understand English..
Rose: *in Korean* I've been talking in Korean for a while.. I'm going to speak in Korean then~ I'm sorry..

International fans' comments about the video:







These are all the comments I-Fans left just because Rose said sorry (in Korean) once..
Rose replied 'sorry~' to a Korean fan who said that she couldn't understand what Rose was saying because she doesn't speak English..

There are a lot of frustrating I-fans here.. 
Did any of the Korean fans force her to speak Korean in the video??
Well, you guys are the one who force Korean Idols to speak in English by leaving comments like 'eng plz' whenever they do live broadcasts.
We all completely understand that she feels more comfortable talking in English during that Insta live broadcast, okay?
Korean fans are asking her to speak in Korean just like how you guys leave 'eng plz' in Korean Idols' live broadcasts.
And what kind of crap is this.. Feeling sad because Rose said sorry..?;
Just look at how many Korean Idols apologizing to I-fans because they don't speak English in their live broadcasts.
Well, we are sad for them too, then. F*ck. 


-She's using another idol's picture as her profile picture, it's clear that she's not a Black Pink's fan so what is she doing there..?? She should've just minded her own bias' business..

-Just don't stan Korean idols then.. What are these b*tches talking about..

-What kind of crap is this..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How about you start learning Korean..

-Such a load of bullshit..

-I'm so sick and tired of all these craps..

-This is why I really hate I-fans..

-Please remind me who keeps leaving comments like 'eng plz'..??

-What a huge load of crap is that when they never go to their concerts, fansigns, and they don't even spend their money on the idols..

-I really hate those 'eng plz' comments.. 

-Who told you to not be born as a Korean and end up being I-fans..?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-If you're going to stan Korean idols then you should be learning Korean~~~

-What is f*cking wrong with them..ㅋㅋㅋ Have they ever seen Korean leaving comments like 'Kor plz' on foreigner artists' videos??zzzzz

-You're stanning a Korean Idol, girl.. Why would you be sad for her when she's Korean and all she did was just to speak in Korean..?? I seriously don't get it..

-Then stop stanning Korean idols..
trazy.com