Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Hyunbin's pictures at the airports that becomes a hot topic in male-dominated online community






-The jacket looks tight on him.. I think he should get a bigger size..

-Well, he has a really good-looking face..

-The jacket looks so.. ambiguous.. I don't know if it actually looks good or not.

-I don't like his outfit but he looks really handsome..

-This is not right..

-His facial expression is filled with confidence..

-That jacket makes his legs look shorter than they actually are..

-He looks so freaking cool, it's driving me crazy..

-Ah, seriously what's wrong with his stylists.. Everything about his outfit is a little bit 'too much' to handle..

-It makes his body proportions look bad.. The jacket looks so tight on him..

-He looks so freaking cool, though?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-It only looks good because it's Hyunbin.. Just cover his face in the picture and you'll know what I'm talking about..

-I think the outfit looks bad.. The jacket looks too small for him..
trazy.com