Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The reason why Lee Byunghyun is amazing

Keys to My Heart

Mr. Sunshine

The Fortress

A Single Rider

Master

Inside Men

He always shoots 2 movies in a year and he's an actor that receives a lot of attention from netizens,
but he never gets consumed by the roles he portrays in his movies

No matter what genre the movie is, 
he turns into someone else and not Lee Byunghyun in the movie he stars in. 


-But in romantic movies, I can't help but see him as the Santa Lee..

-Well, I have to agree that he's a really great actor..

-We have to admit that we can't hate or drag him down for his acting skills..

-He has starred in various movies with various genres..ㅋㅋ And he manages to suits all the roles really well..

-He's a great actor and I find that really fascinating.. When I watched Mr. Sunshine, all I ever thought was about how a great actor he is.. I forgot everything else about him..

-When I watched Keys to My Heart, I completely forgot everything else about Lee Byunghyun.. He completely looks like a loser who has no job..

-We can never drag him down for his acting skills..

-You'll even forget that he's Lee Byunghyun if you watch the movies that he stars in..

-Damn it, I'm suddenly craving for some instant noodles and soju..

-I have never liked him, even before the scandals spread out.. But I have to admit that I can't drag him down for his acting skills..

-Yeah, just as long as he doesn't do rom-com or mellow movies..ㅋㅋㅋ Anything else besides that would be fine..

-I really like how he always tries out different types of roles in his movies..
trazy.com