Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The dress that the MC wears in Seoul Music Awards Red Carpet







-Is she wearing a swimwear..??

-The dress does not look pretty at all..

-Seems like she purposely wears that dress to become an issue..

-The skin exposure is not the problem here.. The problem is that the dress looks ugly..

-She must be freezing..

-I think that dress looks similar with the dress that Han Hyejin wore..?

-Why is she wearing dress like that.. I feel cold just by looking at it..

-She's such an attention-seeker..

-I mean, she knows it's going to be freezing to wear such dress in this weather.. But.. Why..?

-That's a little bit too much.. I mean, she's the MC..

-What on the world is that..? I mean, I wouldn't say anything if it looks pretty..

-She's trying to get attentions from the male idols..

-Is she in her right mind..? Why is an MC for a red carpet wear such things..?

-If she's the MC, wouldn't she be interviewing the idols on the red carpet??? The female idols probably would be fine, but the male idols are probably really taken aback to see her;;;

trazy.com