Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Twice's Chaeyoung dyed her hair blonde...


Seems like she just can't leave her hair alone..


-I'm so jealous of her beautiful facial features..

-What do you mean.. Chaeyoung had kept her hair dark for a really long time until now..

-I like Chaeyoung with dark hair better but.. She still looks gorgeous!

-What's your problem if she dyes her hair..

-So what.. She can do whatever she wants to do~

-Hul.. She looks so pretty..

-Whoa.. Look at her facial features.. She looks like a barbie doll..ㅋㅋㅋ

-So what.. Maybe Chaeyoung or her hairstylist really likes to try out new things..

-I really like to see Chaeyoung with different hair color.. Her orange hair was really cute..ㅠㅠ

-Chaeyoung can dye her hair into whatever color she wants and still looks pretty..

-I mean, it's her hair.. Can't she even dye her own hair?? It's my first time seeing an idol gets hate for dying her hair blonde..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Whoa.. She looks beautiful with blonde hair..

-I'm not a big fan of her new hair style, but she seems to have a really thick hair and I'm really jealous of that..

-Chaeng, don't listen to the haters. You can do whatever you want!

trazy.com