Klook.com

Tuesday, January 15, 2019

The thing that everyone still can't believe it happened even if they're non-fans




The fact that SHINee's Jonghyun is no longer with us in this world..


-I'm not a fan but I really often thin about him..ㅠㅠ 

-Me too..ㅎㅎ I still can't believe it..

-I'm not a fan, but I really like his songs and often listen to them these days..

-I already knew it's going to be Jonghyun just by reading the title..ㅜㅜ

-Me too.. Sometimes, I feel like crying when I hear his voice in SHINee's songs..

-I hope he's happy up there now..

-I'm not a fan, but sometimes I think about him.. I would imagine his voice and listen to his songs..

-I always think about him.. I really miss him..

-I'm not even a fan of his, but whenever I see his pictures I always feel like tearing up..

-My friend is a big fan of Jonghyun.. And ever since Jonghyun left us, I feel suffocated and end up choking on my own tears whenever I think of him..

-I'm so happy and grateful that there are a lot of people out there who still think about Jonghyunㅠㅠ

-I still tear up whenever I see his pictures or videos.. I still can't believe it..ㅠㅠ

-Sometimes, I find myself tearing up when I listen to SHINee's songs.. I can't imagine how hard is it for his fans..ㅠㅠ

-Please, never forget about Jonghyun. Please, always keep him in your mind..

-Everything still feels like a dream to me.. Jonghyun-ah, I'm hoping to see you soon..

-Time sure flies really fast.. I can't believe it has already been more than a year..

-I'm not a fan but I'm crying to see posts like this..ㅠㅠ I really liked him a lot..
trazy.com