Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

It's Sulli vs Kim Bora (SKY Castle Kim Hyena)



-It's Kim Bora..

-It's obvious that it's Kim Bora..

-..? I don't see Sulli at all, though..?

-Look at the size of her eyes..

-? Sulli doesn't look like this..

-It would be really weird if you can't tell them apart..

-Everyone knows it's not Sulli..

-Now that I realize it, the both of them kinda look like each other..

-Whoa.. I know it's not Sulli. This picture was really popular back then. I had no idea it was Hyena..

-Why do people keep forcing the idea that she looks like Sulli.. I mean, I would agree if you say that she looks like Kang Eunbi..

-She looks like Sulli more in her recent Instagram update..

-Are you kidding me?ㅋ

-Please stop comparing Sulli to Bora..ㅠ  Both of them are beautiful in their own way..

-It's obviously Kim Bora.. But I've always thought that she looks like Sulli..
trazy.com