Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Irene's poster for Cham Iseul


The best close-up shot ever..


-I want one of those posters..

-Irene looks pretty, but the concept of this poster looks weird..ㅠㅠ

-I'm not even a fan, but I want one of those posters..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so freaking pretty..

-She really looks classy and elegant.. 

-She looks gorgeous.. But the hand looks really small compared to her face in that poster..ㅋㅋㅋ

-She looks really beautiful, but why does her hand look awkward..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Looking Irene holding a soju glass like that makes me feel like I would never get drunk no matter how much soju I have..

-She reminds me of Moon Jungwon..

-Did Cham Iseul change their model..? She looks really refreshing..

-F*ck.. Isn't this crazy..? She looks so f*cking gorgeous..

-She makes it looks like a mineral water CF, not an alcohol beverage CF..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-She's so freaking gorgeous, it's driving me crazy..

-Oh.. She really does look like Moon Jungwon here..

trazy.com