Klook.com

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Have you seen this about NCT's Jaehyun?

'Jaehyun practiced bowling for just 3 weeks before ISAC and yet he broke the highest records..
As expected, God is on a whole different level,,,'

'Jaehyun scored 243 and set it as the new high score in ISAC.. F*ckㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
I don't think he's an actual human..'

Even his looks are perfect..

+))
'A pro-bowling athlete recently scored 255, and Jaehyun scored 243 in ISAC'

[+242][-9]

1. [+38][-0] The fact that he practiced bowling for just 3 weeks, is it the real life..?? G.. God-Jaehyun..

2. [+35][-0] F*ck.. I can barely score 100 in bowling..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+30][-0] Jaehyun is literally perfect.. He's driving me crazy..

4. [+22][-0] The coach has been working with a lot of idols, but he said that Jaehyun is the most hard-working one out of the others..ㅠㅠ  It's amazing how he already reaches that score despite practicing for just 3 weeks, I can't imagine how hard he practiced during those 3 weeks.. I'm sure the practice must have overlapped with his promotions like SM Concert, year-end shows, NCT concert, etc.. It must be really hard for him to practice for those at the same time, and yet the coach said that he's the most hard-working idol he has worked with.. I think Jaehyun is really amazing and cool for that. And since NCT has never gotten any medals in ISAC, he said that he worked hard so NCT could get medals in ISAC this time.. 


5. [+19][-0] I heard that he finishes 50m run in just 6 seconds, f*ck.. I wonder if there are things that he's lacking at.. Jung Yoon Oh, I'm crying..



trazy.com